Flow India offer a service to touring exhibitions and events in Delhi that would like to include a programme of outreach. We design, deliver and liaise with schools as well as promote the events through our Facebook page and via our email lists.
We have created children’s school workshops for the following exhibitions and events, reaching more than 1500 children from government, NGO, special schools and private schools, involving them in unique and memorable encounters with fine art.
- Anish Kapoor Retrospective, National Gallery of Modern Art: British Contemporary Art Outreach programme commissioned by the British Council, India. January – February 2011.
- Commonwealth Games exhibition, Lalit Kala Akademi: Children’s workshop commissioned by Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art. November 2011.
- Yoko Ono, Our Beautiful Daughters: Children’s workshop and creation of a self-guided exhibition resource commissioned by the Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art. January 2012
- Indian Art Summit 2013 and 2014 Children’s workshops in collaboration with the Foundation for Indian Contemporary Art. January 2013 and January 2014.
- Masks, Other Worlds, Special Exhibition at the Crafts Museum: a series of 8 workshops commissioned by the Crafts Museum. April 2013.
- Mughals: Life, Art & Culture: A special exhibition at the Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts: 10 children’s workshops commissioned by the Crafts Museum and IGNCA. December 2013.
- Everything is Inside, Subodh Gupta Retrospective at the National Gallery of Modern Art: 13 children’s workshops and adult walks commissioned by Gallery SKE. January-March 2014.
- INSERT2014, Indira Gandhi National Centre for Arts: a series of children’s workshops commissioned by INLAKS Shiv Dasani Foundation and the RAQS media collective. February-March 2014.